Adding Distance Measurement as a Label to a Specific Slice

I’d like to add a distance measurement as a label to a particular slice on of dicom image. I’ve referred to the example of circleWidget provided,

scene.circleHandle.onInteractionEvent(() => {
	const worldBounds = scene.circleHandle.getBounds();
	const text = `radius: ${(vec3.distance([worldBounds[0], worldBounds[2], worldBounds[4]], [worldBounds[1], worldBounds[3], worldBounds[5]]) / 2).toFixed(2)}`;
	widgets.circleWidget.getWidgetState().getText().setText(text);
});

But I’ve noticed that there’s no distanceWidget.getWidgetState().getText() method available in the distanceWidget that could help me achieve this.

Could anyone kindly guide me on how to accomplish this? Specifically, I’m looking to display a distance measurement as a label on a specific slice.

Look at vtkLineWidget instead of vtkDistanceWidget

SVGHelpers required for this? If required, is there any other way to do it since vtk.js no longer supports SVG-based widget representations as per the documentation https://kitware.github.io/vtk-js/docs/concepts_widgets.html

In the widgets, there is no existing example without SVG support. You can look at the LineWidget example to see how SVG is being handled.

It is not because VTK.js does not support SVG that you should not use SVG. It is simply that VTK.js does not intend to contain “SVG” code.

Okay… thank you so much. Let me try it.

Is this a bug? @finetjul