So after merging !6110 (which had green dashboards),
master looked a bit rocky on some dashboards. I went and investigated on
bigmac. On the latter, I reproduced the error and then started to bisect over the branch finding…nothing wrong. Rerunning on the merge (since it could have somehow been the combination of master and the branch that was the problem, I couldn’t reproduce it again. Similar effects on
taanab when I tried there. So, since it’s a ghost-y issue that I can’t debug right now, I’m going to see if another
master build papers over the issue. But if not, I’ll dig back in again tomorrow and debug more. Leaving this here as a heads up before leaving today.
In the meantime, I fixed the
+extdeps builder to at least have a chance at testing again. A
git command had died and left around an
index.lock file causing everything to fail updating
git, so it didn’t even show up on CDash since it never got that far. Hopefully it is happy now, but it’s possible some other changes crept in for that builder.