Figured we could use a place to indicate who’s working on what dashboard issue.
I’ve started looking at test failures on
mun on master
- the expected group for
masterfor munn was bad. updated CDash to use the new dashboard names and now the test failures on latest master has dropped from 100s to 10s.
- some example tests are failing due to this issue. Fixed for now by adding TBB_ROOT to the env so the examples can find TBB too).
- the ensight tests etc seem to be passing. the mpi tests are failing due to bad
-nargument so waiting till that is fixed.
I’m taking a look into
VTK::FiltersOpenTurnsCxx-TestScatterPlotMatrixVehiclesDensity on luigi.
I’ve got a proposed fix for a lot of failures on
- TestPDFTransformedText: should be resolved. new baseline added due to updates to freetype.
- TestGLUTRenderWindow: being tested. the test was bad. not sure how it passed before.
- TestSystemFontRendering: fails on
treydue to some macos/trey issue where italics fonts are not rendered as such. test has been excluded on that machine.
- TestRenderString: needed new baseline.
TestScatterPlotMatrixVehiclesDensity : should be resolved, a bug found it’s way during dashboard red time.