Rendering a polyline on the top of other lines

Hello developers,

Hello developers,

I am stuck in a problem that seems a bit basic but still could not solve it yet.

I am using multiple rendering layers to render different kinds of Fiber tracts (Red and orange) overlaid each other. As shown in the Figure below. Red fibers are rendered always on the top of the orange fibers as they are rendered on another renderer.

This is what I needed and it works really well. The problem rises when I visualize slices on the ordering window. Since the slices are rendered on the bottom layer, the red fibers are always rendered on the top and slices are not cutting those fibers. This is due to the fact that red fibers are rendered on the top.

Now I want some suggestions on how to solve this problem? I want to avoid multi layered rendering as well to achieve the goal, however I could not find any other reliable solution. I have tried coincident topology offset parameters in the mapper, but it has its own drawbacks. I want the slices to cut all the fibers regardless of their rendering layers. Please note that I always want red fibers on the top of orange.

Are their any other method to achieve this?
Thanks.

update:

I am using coincident topology offset parameters but the tubes are cutting each other hence adding distortion in the final results:

Moreover, it is also adding some distortion in z-buffer. ARE there any other option to visualize red tube over orange lines without using coincident topology or multi-layered rendering.

Thank you.

If you want all red tubes be drawn over all the orange tubes (even if spatially that is not the case) then it is going to be tricky to have that AND have a 3D slice correctly rendered and intersecting those tubes.

I don;t know of an easy way to do that.