ResliceCursorWidget with ManyRenderWindows

Hi,

I’m trying to use many render windows in one gl context for my reslice cursor widget implementation.

Therefor I create one main render window and add the three child views like in the example of ManyRenderWindows. I’m also creating three widgetManager instances and add the resliceCursorWidget to it with widgetManager.addWidget(…) like in the ResliceCursorWidget example.

The problem is, when I’m dragging over one of my div element (parent of my canvas), the canvas element gets overwritten by the content of another viewType.

Is it possible to use one resliceCursorWidget within three renderWindows in one gl context?

Thank you,
Martin

Same effect when i add a widgetManager to the ManyRenderWindows example on line 233:

const widgetManager = vtkWidgetManager.newInstance();
widgetManager.setRenderer(renderer);

Is it possible to use one widget manager per viewType/renderWindow/renderer of my ResliceCursorWidget example?

Hi there!

Any ideas here or did i miss something?
You can simply retrace the problem by adding the two lines from the upper comment into the ManyRenderWindows example.

Thank you,
Martin

Hi there,

i found out, that the issues has disappeared.
The fix from @Thibault_Bruyere in Version 31.0.2 (commit 3ddf8aa23786eb15db5d1ffef063c6ec96d68aad) was the solution.

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like