Reverse thread history

It would be nice if the latest post in a topic appeared at the top of the page rather than the bottom. Is it possible to reverse the layout?

Not to my knowledge. You can, however, jump to the last post by clicking on the “last reply” button at the bottom of the first post in the topic.

If you ask this because you would not like to scroll through posts that you have already seen: There is no need for reverse chronological order for this, because Discourse remembers your read position in each topic and when you visit a topic, the page is automatically scrolled to just below the section that you have already seen.

“Accepted answer” plugin could be enabled for VTK. This allows marking a post as accepted answer, which will then always displayed at the top, just below the original question. Example:

Do you mean you would like to get “Accepted answer” feature enabled or you have some other use cases that current behavior is not compatible with?

The “Solved” plugin was installed, it just wasn’t enabled on all topics. I’ve enabled it now.

1 Like

I just want to go directly to the lastest post. An “accepted answer” feature might be nice though in a lot of cases.

1 Like

You would probably not want to participate in a discussion where people go directly to the latest post (without at least skimming though the previous ones). But in case you have already read them in email or you are sure you don’t need to see them then there is the “last reply” button and End key.