Setup Mouse Controls- 2D Viewer window

In my application, I just want to introduce the 5 button mouse for the interaction. I searched the respective class to setup interaction with respective to the 5 button mouse.

I don’t know setup all these for resliceimageviewer

The following ones are my requirements:

• The application software shall enable the user to browse images of the series by scrolling the vertical mouse wheel.
  • The application software shall enable the user to mark a point on the image by single-clicking the left mouse button.
  • The application software shall enable the user to adjust the image window (brightness and contrast) by pressing the left and right mouse buttons together and moving the mouse.
  • The application software shall enable the user to zoom the image (with the current mouse cursor position as a point of focus) in or out by pressing the middle mouse button and moving the mouse up and down.
  • The application software shall enable the user to pan the image by pressing the right mouse button and moving the mouse.
  • The application software shall enable the user to measure the length by pressing the front (4th) mouse button and moving the mouse.
  • The application software shall enable the user to measure the angle by pressing the front (5th) mouse button and moving the mouse.
  • The application software shall enable the user to toggle full-screen mode by double-clicking the left mouse button on the image.