Supercomputing 2019 - Kitware wants to promote your work!

Kitware would like to show your compelling images, videos, and entire applications enabled by VTK and ParaView at our booth at this year’s Supercomputing conference. For a sample of what we demonstrated before, check out last year’s highlights. In conjunction with SC19, and again with your permission, we would also like to reference your work from the galleries and success stories on paraview.org or vtk.org.

If you’ve got a cool app, or have recently used VTK and ParaView to make some great looking visualizations, have the rights to share them, and want us to show them off for you, please contact me (dave.demarle@kitware.com) so we can discuss the details. Videos should ideally be 1920x1080 pixels for HD display, and still visualizations should be 150ppi when scaled to 100%. For the attribution, we will need at a minimum your name, a title or brief caption, and the acknowledgement as you would like it to appear.

Whether you share something to show or not, if you are attending Supercomputing 2019, make sure to stop by and tell us about your work with ParaView and VTK!

Dave, regarding your Supercomputing Conference submission deadline,

I have a customer who does die casting simulaitons with SPH-based flow and thermal analysis. Recently, they ran a 30,000,000 particle model. I made the GPU-version of the analysis code, and they also use my VTK-based pre/post processing software “TenGun”.

I have to contact them to see if they would like to show off their work.

What’s the deadlline for your conference submission?

Regards,

Bill Marjerison

Hi Bill,

Thanks for responding! I am excited to see what you are putting together.

For our SC demo reel, our internal target is a week before SC starts, ie Nov 11. For the website we are happy to take submissions any time. In either case we’ll want to talk back and forth to make sure we get the attribution just the way you and your collaborators want it.

thanks!