VTK js, renderwindow black screen

I made a web STL viewer using vtk js.
So far it’s been working fine.
But from today, when I load a specific STL file, the renderwindow appears black.
The 3d model is also not shown.

At this time, if I adjust the transparency value of the actor of the model, the renderwindow appears normally again.
And at this time, if I change the size of the browser, the renderwindow turns black again.

By the way,
It works fine for some STL files.
No matter what I do, it doesn’t change to a black screen.
STL files that change to a black screen were also models that were displayed well without any problems before.

Until this problem was discovered, the source code was not modified because the STL viewer was working well.

Thanks for reading.

Are you using the CDN version of vtk.js or are you making your own bundle from a given vtk.js version?
Which browser are you using?

Could you share your code/data for us to validate/test your issue?

And on what hardware platform please.

Sorry for my belated reply.

To this day, this issue continues.
How can I check the CDN version being used?
The problem can be checked in chrome and firefox browsers.
Sharing code is difficult.

The more detailed path of occurrence that I found out is as follows.
For all 3D models loaded with STLReader, if the actor property opacity is 1.0, a black screen occurs in the renderWindow.
If any one of the loaded models have opacity less than 1.0, black screen will not occur.

When I said this only happened on certain models, I was wrong.
This can happen in any model depending on the opacity.

Thank you.

The code is running on AWS EC2 linux server.
The environment using STL viewer mainly uses chrome and firefox in windows10 or higher environment.
I hope this was the answer you wanted.

Thank you.

Is anything being printed to your browser console when you test this? vtk.js has a fair bit of error/warning messages that go to console when something unexpected happens.

Where do you get vtk.js from? Online URL or from a node_modules that get transpile by your build tools?

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://unpkg.com/vtk.js"></script>
I am using vtk js using this code.

This warning message is displayed on the console.
However, it has not been confirmed whether this is related to this phenomenon.

“DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for https://unpkg.com/vtk.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE”

Even when a black screen does not occur, this warning message is printed.

You should have fixed the version based on the time it worked within the URL of the script tag.

thank you so much.
I fixed the script tag and the problem went away.

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://unpkg.com/vtk.js@22.6.0/vtk.js"></script>

Can we expect this issue to be fixed in the future?
Or did I do something wrong that made the problem??

We need to reproduce the issue to make sure we fix it. Having a simple example using the CDN will be great.

I haven’t figured out why the renderWindow turns black yet.
If I find the cause, I’ll make a simple example code and share it.
Thanks for your help.

We will know if we have an example on which we can have access to the code.