A quesition about RenderLargeImage

I need to export the scene as a high-definition image, but the image is tiled through vtkRenderLargeImage(Use tiling to generate a large rendering). How can I export the high-definition image by filling?
Thanks.

I need to find a solution to this problem too. In my understanding the problem is that the vtkOrientationMarkerWidget creates it’s own vtkRenderer while the vtkRenderLargeImage class in the tiles loop changes the camera view only for the main renderer and not for the widget’s one.
I hope that someone can help me in finding a solution.
see: vtkRenderLargeImage method

void vtkRenderLargeImage::RequestData(vtkInformation* vtkNotUsed(request),
vtkInformationVector** vtkNotUsed(inputVector), vtkInformationVector* outputVector)
Thanks,
C.

To solve this problem I reimplemented the vtkRenderLargeImage class passing to it a pointer to the vtkRenderer created inside the vtkOrientationMarkerWidget and changing its camera’s ViewAngle and ParallelScale as well as the WindowCenter while looping on the tiles. I had to change the font size of the vtkOrientationMarkerWidget while exporting the image data too.
Before:

After:

As the code is very specific to suit my needs and not general purpose, I am not showing it here.
C.