There are only MC and VR technologies in VTK, where are the codes or algorithm principles of MPR, CPR, SSD, VRT, VE and VRT reconstruction technologies？
Please spell out the full name of all the methods. I can guess a couple of them, but some of them are ambiguous.
MC ---- Marching Cubes，VR-----Volume Rendering, MPR ----- Multiple Planner Reconstruction
CPR----Curve Planner Reconstruction, SSD------Surface Shadowing；VRT------Volume Roaming Technology
- Marching Cubes: https://vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkMarchingCubes.html
- Volume Rendering: https://vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkVolumeMapper.html
- Multiple Planner Reconstruction: Not in VTK, but GitHub - srinivasrvaidya/Multi-Planar-Reconstruction-using-VTK: Generate Multi Planar Reconstruction from CT scan data using VTK-PYTHON.
- Curve Planner Reconstruction: Not in VTK, but Curved multi-planar reconstruction (MPR) view in 3D Slicer - YouTube
- Surface Shadowing: Screen-Space Ambient Occlusion in VTK 9.0 - Kitware Blog and Ray-Casting & Ray-Tracing with VTK - Kitware Blog
- Volume Roaming Technology: Not in VTK afaik
- Virtual Endoscopy: Not in VTK but The Study and Implementation of Virtual Endoscopy Based on VTK 3D Surface Rendering
Finally, you may be interested by:
A basic Curved planar reconstruction is available in this VTK remote module. A more advanced method (with more robust and invertible straightening transform) is available in 3D Slicer’s Sandbox extension.
Virtual endoscopy is an application level feature and it is available in some VTK-based medical image visualization applications, such as 3D Slicer (Endoscopy module).
It is not clear what you mean by “Surface Shadowing” and “Volume roaming technology”. This page talks about them (maybe this was the source of this random collection of features) but the text is essentially incomprehensible. Probably it was generated by machine translation.
thank you very much!