After building vtk8.2.0 and building vtkmaster, there are different errors after make install

Configuration: Mac mini 2018 (macOS Mojava)
Processor :3.6GHz intel Core i3
Memory :8GB 2667 MHz DDR4
Graphics card:intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB

This is the error that caused the startup app to build VTK8.2.0, but I see vtkCommonCorePython in vtkmodules.

`

This is the error that caused the startup app to build VTKmaster, but I see vtkCommonCorePython in vtkmodules.

I found that after I built the VTK, typing import vtk in python3 would report this error:

The last error is because Qt expects to be used with an rpath, but nothing adds the LC_RPATH entry to the library. I don’t know what the best solution here is, but I’d like to see a fix to it from CMake. The middle error looks like a Python version mismatch:

…/BioMind.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python36.zip/…/Versions/3.7/Python

The python version does not match, how do I need to solve it? I compiled vtk with python3.6, but after compiling, vtkmodules is in python2.7, I don’t know how to solve this python version mismatch problem.

Hmm. Looking at the Python* variables in CMakeCache.txt can probably show what is being found incorrectly. Make sure that VTK_PYTHON_VERSION=3 too.

I am sure VTK_PYTHON_VERSION=3

What other Python* variables are set in CMakeCache.txt?