Cross compiling VTK for Jetson nano with GUISupportQt

I’m trying to compile vtk for jetson nano and I need to compile it with GUISupportQt

I used this tutorial for compiling qt5.15 for the device

then I tried to compile vtk with cmake with
cmake -D CMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=/workspaces/aarch64-gnu.toolchain.cmake
-D VTK_USE_CUDA=ON
-D CMAKE_SYSROOT=/workspaces/sysroot
-D VTK_GROUP_ENABLE_Qt=YES
-D VTK_MODULE_ENABLE_VTK_GUISupportQt=YES
-D CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release
-D BUILD_TESTING=OFF
-D CMAKE_CROSSCOMPILING_EMULATOR=qemu-aarch64-static …

and I got a lot of errors
the first errors are:
55%] Building CXX object GUISupport/Qt/CMakeFiles/GUISupportQt.dir/QVTKOpenGLWindow.cxx.o
/workspaces/VTK-9.1.0/GUISupport/Qt/QVTKOpenGLWindow.cxx: In member function ‘virtual void QVTKOpenGLWindow::paintGL()’:
/workspaces/VTK-9.1.0/GUISupport/Qt/QVTKOpenGLWindow.cxx:266:43: error: ‘GL_BACK_LEFT’ was not declared in this scope
this->defaultFramebufferObject(), GL_BACK_LEFT, QRect(QPoint(0, 0), deviceSize));
^~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspaces/VTK-9.1.0/GUISupport/Qt/QVTKOpenGLWindow.cxx:266:43: note: suggested alternative: ‘GL_BACK’
this->defaultFramebufferObject(), GL_BACK_LEFT, QRect(QPoint(0, 0), deviceSize));
^~~~~~~~~~~~
GL_BACK
/workspaces/VTK-9.1.0/GUISupport/Qt/QVTKOpenGLWindow.cxx:268:43: error: ‘GL_BACK_RIGHT’ was not declared in this scope
this->defaultFramebufferObject(), GL_BACK_RIGHT, QRect(QPoint(0, 0), deviceSize));
^~~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspaces/VTK-9.1.0/GUISupport/Qt/QVTKOpenGLWindow.cxx:268:43: note: suggested alternative: ‘GL_HARDLIGHT’
this->defaultFramebufferObject(), GL_BACK_RIGHT, QRect(QPoint(0, 0), deviceSize));
^~~~~~~~~~~~~
GL_HARDLIGHT
/workspaces/VTK-9.1.0/GUISupport/Qt/QVTKOpenGLWindow.cxx:273:43: error: ‘GL_BACK_LEFT’ was not declared in this scope
^~~~~~~~~~~~
/workspaces/VTK-9.1.0/GUISupport/Qt/QVTKOpenGLWindow.cxx:273:43: note: suggested alternative: ‘GL_BACK’
^~~~~~~~~~~~
GL_BACK
GUISupport/Qt/CMakeFiles/GUISupportQt.dir/build.make:173: recipe for target ‘GUISupport/Qt/CMakeFiles/GUISupportQt.dir/QVTKOpenGLWindow.cxx.o’ failed

and then I got alot of errors

• redeclared as different kind of symbol

Can you help me with this issue?