First of all, my apologies if this question has already been asked and/or resolved, but I haven’t seen anyone else with the same issue as I have.
I’ve been using the vtk java wrapping to develop a plugin on Fiji, and so far i’ve built (on windows 10 using visual studio 2019) a Debug version of the jar and the dlls without issue, and my plugin has been working well.
Now I need to use the Release build to avoid unnecessary dll dependencies, and while I’ve been able to build the dlls seemingly without issue, they do not work in the plugin itself. I have no link errors when I try to load the native libraries, but none of the functions from vtk that are using the dlls are working, returning a null result.
I have the same issue when i try to make my plugin work on macOS, except here both the debug and release libraries cause the issue.
I imagine this is an issue with the way i’ve built the dlls, but i cannot find what the issue could be.
And again sorry if my issue seems vague, but i’m not certain what the problem even is.