TimeSteps on vtkMultiBlockDataSet

Hi there,

I’m currently trying to implement some animations on top of our current Vtk system.
So far, I’ve been using the Interactor Timer Event and updating my data manually but now I need to interpolate my Series.

In order to do this, I’m currently using the MultiBlockDataSet to store each timestep data on a separate block and trying to use the TemporalInterpolator on them.

From what I could put together, I should set the TimeSteps on the MultiBlockDataSet's vtkInformation, something like:

info->Set(vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline::TIME_STEPS(), timeSteps, numberOfTimeSteps);

1. Is this the correct aproach to this?

The other option that has occurred me was trying to use the TemporalShiftScale with the MultiBlockDataSet as input, to actually set the the temporal info but had no luck with this aproach, I guess the data should already contain the TIME_STEPS

1. Could this work or is my assumption correct and I actually need to set this beforehand?

I would greatly appreciate any guidance on this matter and don’t hesitate to suggest any other aproaches as well.