Vistas de la Camara

Buenos días. Soy nuevo aquí. Estoy comenzando mi proyecto fin de grado y encontré esta librería que creo me será muy útil. Estoy probando algunas cosas para empezar y tengo un problema. Quiero capturar las vistas planta, alzado y perfil de un objeto.stl. Si capturo las vistas de una en una mi programa lo hace bien. Pero si quiero que el programa haga las tres capturas a la vez no me modifica la posición de la cámara. Por que puede ser?. Gracias.

Esta es la parte en la que modifico posición de la camara (1,0,0) pero no me cambia la posición de la cámara a SetPosition(0,1,0) y la captura me sale la misma.

# MODIFICACION 1: CAMARA EN VISTA ALZADO
camara = vtk.vtkCamera()
camara.ParallelProjectionOn()
camara.SetParallelScale(2)
camara.SetFocalPoint(0, 0, 0)
camara.SetPosition(0, 1, 0)
camara.ComputeViewPlaneNormal()
render_window.Render()  # vuelvo a renderizar

windowto_image_filter = vtk.vtkWindowToImageFilter()  # actualizo vtkWindowToImageFilter
windowto_image_filter.SetInput(render_window)
windowto_image_filter.SetScale(1)
windowto_image_filter.SetInputBufferTypeToRGB()
windowto_image_filter.ReadFrontBufferOff()
windowto_image_filter.Update()

writer.SetFileName('Alzado.png')  # guardo una nueva imagen
writer.SetInputConnection(windowto_image_filter.GetOutputPort())
writer.Write()

Gracias por la ayuda

This may help you MultipleViewports. If I understand, you cound put the elevation and profile views in individual viewports.

Thanks for your answer. What I really wanted is 6 points of view from de same .stl file. I have changed the function adding a parameter with the position of the camera. Now what I need is to know which coordinate system is used by default. I need to know where the origin is, where the X, Y and Z axis is to be able to capture the 6 faces of a cube by changing the position of the camera. Now I only get 3 views out of the 6. Positions (1,0,0)(0,1,0) and (0,0,1).

Gracias

Solved. Thanks for the help.

I’m glad you found a solution.

Hi @Oscdlr

Please note this is an english speaking forum, please try to use English if possible.

Sorry, I realized after my first message and in the second I answered in English. It won’t happen again. Thank you very much.

1 Like